Engadine High School’s Digital Library is now available on Google Classroom.
Please see your English Google Classroom or other subject’s Google Classrooms for the code – Join this classroom to access an extensive range of reliable sources of information.
The classroom includes all of our Library online resources, how to guides and links to some excellent websites. Essentially what was on Moodle, now also appears in the Library Google Classroom with many new additions.
The topics are:
- Important student information and communication – including HSC information, Assessment Task Cover Sheets, Glossary of key terms, Term planners and more
- Online referencing generator
- Oliver Library Management System
- Britannica School
- ClickView Video Library
- eBook and Audio Book Platform
- Issues in Society
- Online subscriptions to the Sydney Morning Herald, Time Magazine, New Internationalist, Australian Geographic Magazine
- Premier’s Reading Challenge (PRC)
- Reading for Pleasure
- Online Tips and Tricks
- Recommended websites and activities for students and families
- Subject specific research pathways – locating reliable sources of information
- Our public libraries – membership details.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention Ms Tracey Miller.